10 Pounds of Chocolate Chips

When you are waiting in line to check out at the grocery store, do you ever watch what other people are buying and imagine what delicious things they are going to create when they get home? I do this all the time, especially while waiting in long lines at Costco.

Imagine my reaction when I saw a huge bag of chocolate chips one day in someone's cart.  Immediately I started thinking about all of the fabulous things one could make with that much chocolate.

I think you can see where I am going with this.

To my credit, however, and proving that I am not an impulsive shopper, I did wait a few weeks before actually loading my own 10 pound bag of chocolate into the cart.

So, this is how it is going to work.  Every week I will be posting a new chocolate recipe on this blog. We will see how far I can go with a little baking creativity and ten pounds of chocolate chips.

I love to bake.  I love chocolate.  Life is good.

Take time to enjoy your passions.

Update:  

This project ended in July 2012

See all of the recipes created from 

10 pounds of Chocolate Chips